|| This article contains unofficial information. Certain aspects of this article are built around educated guesses, and should be taken with a grain of salt. If an official source can be found, please edit this article.
Eric Fry as illustrated by Adam McCauley (left) and as he appears in the cartoon (right).
| Hair color:
| Eye color:
|| fools Human
|| February 28,
is the fattest Eric, and also the most athletic of the three. However, due to the other two Erics being unathletic and him dropping a ball once by accident, he has been given the nickname "Butterfingers".
Out of the three Erics, Eric Fry is depicted as being rather grouchy, due to his unfitting nickname. He is also upset that no one recognizes his athletic skill, even though he is one of the best athletes in class. However, he still can do nice actions, as he is the one who ends up offering Leslie a pencil in the third book.
- In Sideways Stories from Wayside School, a chapter called "The Three Erics", his nickname is shown off alongside those of the other two Erics. It is revealed why he was given the unfitting nickname of "Butterfingers" in the end.
- In Wayside School is Falling Down, a chapter called "Eric, Eric, and Eric", which actually takes up chapters 20, 21, and 22 shows the three Erics being consulted by Principal Kidswatter to find out who left the mean note.
- In the cartoon, his most major role is in an episode called "The Three Erics", which features all three Erics in a major role, although Eric Ovens takes the spotlight of the episode.
- Eric Fry lended Leslie a pencil in the third book, although the word "pencil" was never said in the conversation. This is odd, as usually his character is depicted as being mean and grouchy.
- Eric Fry, alongside Eric Bacon and Eric Ovens, never had his last name confirmed in the cartoon. However, since one of the Erics in the cartoon is somewhat fat, resembling him, this wiki takes an educated guess to assume it is Eric Fry.